Terms & Conditions
By enrolling your child at 11Plus West Midlands, you accept these terms and conditions as an ongoing agreement between you and 11Plus West Midlands
- Minimum payments are 4 weekly upfront.
- Payments for full course are only accepted until 4 months into the course start (end of December). Thereafter, only a 6 Monthly payment discount is available.
- No refund can be given on any advance payments made should you wish to withdraw your child from the course for any reason.
- Advance fees are not carried over if any lessons are missed.
- There is a 4 week cancellation policy.
- Cheques to be made payable to ’11Plus West Midlands’. Transaction charges apply to cheques of £1 per cheque.
- 11Plus West Midlands may, at its discretion, offer the second child of the same family attending a course at the same time, a sibling discount. This discretionary sibling discount will only apply if requested. Only one discount may apply against the Course fee for an individual child at any one time.
- In the event that a student is unable to attend a lesson, the Test and Pack(s) for that week can be picked up from the centre during lesson times or passed on to a fellow student. Alternatively, the child may attend any other centre or attend the live online lesson via Zoom for that week. It is the parents’ responsibility to ensure the materials are collected or to provide an address for them to be posted (£2 postage). It is not our policy to email our materials. 11Plus West Midlands regrets that it is unable to refund any payment.
- Students can only attend either the centre or the online Zoom lesson for a particular week and not both.
- 11Plus West Midlands reserves the right to make changes to the timetable, the teaching staff, the advertised programme or the programme delivery mechanism (for clarity this may mean that we switch to online zoom classes) in the event of illness or other circumstances beyond our control.
- Parents are solely responsible for their child’s 11+ application and should check consortium/schools websites regularly for information and deadlines. 11Plus West Midlands, although happy to advise, accept no responsibility for late or missed applications.
- Parents are reminded to collect their child promptly at the end of each session, as neither 11Plus West Midlands nor the venues can accept liability for additional childcare. Consistent late collection will result in additional charges.
- The fee for a Mock Exam is £50 except for students that have attended at least 3 out of 4 lessons preceding the Exam or purchased the Tests and Packs, in which case the fee is the usual £28.
- 11Plus West Midlands fees are reviewed annually and may be increased each year.